Software Technician | Vodacentre
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and results-driven Technician.
Apply Date: 7 August 2022
Apply online or Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code of “‘Tech'”
To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, software updates, and maintenance of a variety of mobile phones and other electronic equipment and systems.
- Education: High School – matric with CAT as subject
- A+ and N+ or relevant qualification will be an advantage
- Technical experience will be an advantage (backups, transfers, password recovery, email setups etc.)
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (required)
- Previous Client Service will be an advantage
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Team Player
- R4000.00 to R6000.00 – negotiable depending on experience
- 50% Medical Aid contribution, after probation period (only for employee)
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 18:00
Every second Saturday
09:00 – 12:00
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements for this position.
If you have further questions, please contact the HR department – email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
South Africa Jobs Collective