EBU Sales Consultant | Vodacentre
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and results-driven EBU Sales Consultant.
Apply Date: before or/on 16 January 2022
Purpose of the vacancy:
To excel in selling products and solutions – matching a client’s needs to what the Company has to offer.
Define sales strategy and follow-up implementation.
Manage relationships with key customers both internal and external.
Apply online or Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code of “‘EBU”
- Previous experience in sales and admin
- Proven Vodacom and EBU industry experience and knowledge will be an advantage
- Service & support management
- Very good inter-personnel skills and a high commitment to Customer Service and Shop Targets
- Thrives in a social environment
- Self-motivated, able to work alone / within a group
- Excellent spoken & written English & Afrikaans
- Passionate, innovative and results-driven
- Valid drivers license & own transport
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities
- Dexterous and with ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Remain calm and friendly under all circumstances
- Basic salary – negotiable – depending on current income
- Excellent commission
- Bonus when target is achieved
- 50% medical aid contribution after probation period (only for employee)
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements for this position.
If you have further questions, please contact the HR department – email@example.com